Whether you are a Pet Owner, Pet Sitter, Dog Trainer, Groomer, or Dog Walker… being trained in Pet CPR, First Aid and Care for Dogs and Cats is a invaluable experience.
According to the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) 1-out-of-4 more pets would survive, if just one pet first aid technique was applied prior to getting emergency veterinary care.
PetSaver™ Program is a comprehensive 8-Hour Program – topics include:
- Pet CPR, Rescue Breathing, Shock Management, Bleeding Protocols, Injury and Wellness Assessments, Heat Injuries, Dental and Senior “pet-izen” care.
- Each participant receives a 40-page PetSaver™ handbook and upon successful completion, each participant will receive a certificate.
Other available training programs include:
- First Aid & Care For Your Pets™
- Dental Care for Your Pets™
- Caring For Your Senior Pet-izen™
- Knowing Your Pet’s Health™
We are working on our 2009 class schedule … contact us today for the latest details!
In addition, we can provide on-site Pet CPR, First Aid and Care training for your business, association, community center or local shelter.