Not every trainer is right for every person and their canine.
If you aren’t comfortable with the trainer or their techniques, don’t work with them. Take the time to find the right trainer for you and your dog… you’ll be amazed with the results.
- We understand the science behind how dogs learn and they are able to successfully bridge the gap human and canine.
- We are knowledgeable about a variety of breeds and their specific breed characteristics. We use this knowledge when developing a training program for you and your dog.
- We continue to gain education on the latest research, innovative techniques, methodologies, and best practices.
- We are members of one of the many Dog Training Associations and Organizations.
- We have a variety of tools in their training toolbox that they use throughout the training process.
- We strive to make the training experience as positive as possible for both you and your dog.
Dog Behavioral Problems are sited as one of the top 5 reasons given for their release to animal rescues and shelters. Before making that decision, give you and your dog another chance – work with a professional dog trainer.